F*CK THE HOUSEBAND
F*CK THE HOUSEBAND is a interactive punk performance relay. F*ck the House Band are Hannah Sullivan, Rachael Clerke, Danny Prosser and Jojo McCourt. Between them they have more or less no musical talent whatsoever. In 2015 they had a punk party where they formed bands and played for their friends, it was the most fun they have ever had. They made up some songs including ‘take a look at my bumhole david cameron’, ‘f*ck off it ain’t your birthday anymore’, and the hit classic ‘bananagrams’. So, we do it again, and again, and again and we like you to join in....because WE NEED A NEW BAND, NEW BAND, FUCK THE HOUSEBAND, NEW BAND!
1. Anyone can be in the house band
2. You don’t need to know how to play an instrument
3. NO COVERS
4. NO REHEARSALS
- The Interval Takeover, The Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol 2016
- Lattitude Festival, at the Forest Fringe tent, 2016
- Sanctum, Bristol, produced by Situations and MAYK, 2015
- Our house, April 2015
Also made appearances at Mary's 30th Birthday party and Viki's Heartbreak Hotel house party.
Photo: Lattitude Festival, Jemima Young.